Friday 15 April 2011

DJ CULTURE: DOGMA’S NEIL TEMPLAR


What is this month’s floor filler?
Raudive - Here (Len’s Podium Remix).



Who Is your DJ inspiration?
Joey Beltram.


What was your most banging Edinburgh gig ever?
The joint night Dogma did with Pure, when I played before Green Velvet.


What was the first track you ever bought?
Dog Eat Dog by Adam And the Ants when I was about four years old. I asked my mum to buy it for me. The first track I bought myself, was Everybody in the Place by The Prodigy.


What is your favourite all time track?
It has to be Energy Flash by Joey Beltram.


Keep your eyes peeled for Templar’s appearances at techno nights throughout the Capital as he has just returned to the UK after five years spinnin’ techno to clubbers in Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment